Ayaz Aamir is a resident of Pakistan. He was born on 10 Oct 1980 in Pakistan. He is a Pakistani journalist, and along with this, he has other qualities like being an analyst, columnist, former military officer, diplomat, and politician. Before holding these posts, he had been a member of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab in the 1990s. He served as a member of the National Assembly between 2008 and 2013.
Aamir has a son named Shahnawaz, who was accused by the police of killing his wife Sara Inam.
Education and Early Life
- He joined the college named Lawrence College Murree for education
- After college, he joined the Pakistan Military Academy as a Cadet Officer
- He was the Captain of the Pakistan Army
- After retirement from the post of captain, He joined the Foreign Service.
Ayaz Amir Family
Ayaz Amir lives in Pakistan with his family. His father’s name is Tarek Fatah and his mother’s name is Nargis Tapal. He has siblings, one sister, and one brother. His sister name is Nimra Bucha but his brother’s name is not known yet.
Ayaz Amir Personal life
|Date of Birth
|Oct 10 , 1980
|Journalist, columnist, former military officer,diplomat and politician , Actor
|6 Feet 4 inches
If we look at the 2023 , his Net Worth is $1.7 miilion
Ayaz Amir Political and Journalist Career
- Ayaz Aamir was earlier a part of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), after which he joined PML-N. He left PPP in the late 80s.
- In 1997 he was elected to the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab
- He left PML-N in 1998 and rejoined the party in 2002.
- He stood as a candidate in the 2008 Pakistani general elections and was elected to the National Assembly of Pakistan from constituency NA-60 Chakwal. A lot of votes came in his favor in this election, which broke the record of more than 125,000 votes.
- In 2013, he applied for a PML-N ticket but he did not get the ticket and after that, he left PML-N.
- Ayaz Aamir started his career as a columnist. He has been criticizing the Pakistan Army since the beginning of his politics, and his columns were known for this reason only.
- After this, he wrote a column for The News International for many years, and after this, he started writing his columns in Urdu.
- He also hosted a talk show on ARY One World Television named Counterpoint.
- Currently, he is seen on a Pakistani TV channel Duniya News, in which he is working as an analyst.