Tommy Lee Wiki
Tommy Lee is an American musician. Tommy Lee was born in Athens, Greece on 3 October 1962. He is a founding member of the band named Mötley Crüe. He is also a Song Writer & drummer.
Tommy Lee Net Worth
Tommy Lee net worth is $ 70 million. His source of income is Music.
Tommy Lee Parents & Siblings
Tommy Lee was born to his parents in Athens, Greece on 3 October 1962. His Father’s Name is David Oliver Bass. His mother’s name is Vassiliki Papadimitriou. He has a sister named Athena Lee.
Continue reading for more information about Tommy Lee wiki, age, net worth, wife, children, career, family, parents, children, education, social media accounts, and more.
Tommy Lee Wife, Girlfriend & Children
Tommy Lee is Officially married to Elaine Starchuk in 1984 and separated in 1985.
Later He married Heather Locklear in 1986 and separated in 1983
In 1995 He married Pamela Anderson and their relationship ends in 1998.
In 2019 He married Brittany Furlan.
He has 2 sons named Brandon Thomas Lee & Dylan Jagger Lee.
Tommy Lee Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Tommy Lee nationality is American & Greek.
Tommy Lee religion is Christianity.
Tommy Lee zodiac sign is Libra.
Tommy Lee Age, Height, and Weight
Tommy Lee is 59 Years old and his Height is 6 feet 2 inches. Tommy Lee Weight is 78 Kg.
Tommy Lee Education
Tommy Lee was born in Athens, Greece. Tommy Lee completed his education at South Hills High School, Charter Oak High School & Royal Oak High School.
Tommy Lee Personal Details
|Real Name||Thomas Lee Bass|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1962|
|Birth Place||Athens, Greece|
|Age (as of 2022)||59|
|Education Qualification||South Hills High School, Charter Oak High School & Royal Oak High School|
|Height||6 feet 2 inch|
|Parents||Father – David Oliver Bass
Mother – Vassiliki Papadimitriou
|Siblings||Brother – NA
Sister – Athena Lee
|Children||Son – Brandon Thomas Lee & Dylan Jagger Lee
Daughter – NA
Tommy Lee Career and Amazing Facts
- He was a regular on the Sunset Strip club circuit in Los Angeles along with other up-and-coming acts such as Van Halen and Quiet Riot in the 1970s.
- Mötley Crüe quickly built a strong fanbase.
- It released its debut album Too Fast for Love in 1981.
- The band starts a string of hit releases throughout the decade—Shout at the Devil, Theatre of Pain, Girls, Girls, Girls, and Dr. Feelgood.
- He used several memorable gimmicks during his drum solos at concerts, such as having his entire kit revolving and spinning.
- He reunited with the original Mötley Crüe line-up to release the double-disc anthology album entitled Red, White & Crüe In 2004.
- He came back once with Motley Crüe to go on the Crüe’s Greatest Hits tour in 1999.
- He released his autobiography, Tommyland, and his 2nd solo album, Tommyland: The Ride, in 2005.
- It was announced by Nikki Sixx that Lee was no longer a member of Mötley Crüe In Nov 2007.
- His more recent artistic endeavors include touring as an electronic dance music DJ with his Methods of Mayhem DJ/production partner.
- He performed on the Smashing Pumpkins’ Monuments to an Elegy album In 2014.
- He starred in a reality show on NBC titled Tommy Lee Goes to College In 2004.
- He began filming another reality TV show with rapper Ludacris for Planet Green titled Battleground Earth.
- He guest starred on Season 7, Episode 14 of The Goldbergs as Professor Lee In 2019.
- He played the Devil in four episodes of Halloween in Hell, a fictionalized musical horror podcast in October 2020.
View this post on Instagram
Tommy Lee Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Tommy Lee
Que.1 Who is Tommy Lee?
Ans. Tommy Lee is an American musician.
Que.2 Who is Tommy Lee Wife?
Ans. Tommy Lee Wife is Brittany Furlan.
Que.3 What Net Worth has Tommy Lee?
Ans. Tommy Lee net worth is $70 Million.
You May Like– Alex Jones Net Worth
Source>>> Google & Media