Prosecutors are seeking an 8-year prison sentence for Shakira in a 14.5 million euro tax fraud case. Shakira will also face a fine of more than US$23.5 million If found convicted.
Shakira Net Worth
Shakira is a Colombian singer. Shakira was born on 2 February 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. Her net worth is $350 million. Her yearly income is $30 million. Her Monthly Income is $2.8 Million. She has a home in Miami and a private island worth $16 million. She has sold over 75 million records worldwide.
Shakira is a Colombian singer. Shakira was born on 2 February 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. She is popular as the “Queen of Latin Music”. She made his recording with Sony Music Columbia at the age of 13. She starts her career with her recording with Sony Music Colombia when she was 13 years old.
Shakira was born to his parents on 2 February 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. Her Father’s Name is William Mebarak Chadid and mother is Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado. Her father is an author. She has 9 siblings.
- Brothers – Moises Mebarak, Antonio Mebarak, Robin Mebarak, Tonino Mebarak, Edward Mebarak, & Alberto Mebarak
- Sisters – Lucy Mebarak, Patricia Mebarak & Ana Mebarak.
Shakira’s Husband & Children
Shakira is officially married. Her Husband’s name is Gerard Pique. They got married in 2011. He is a Spanish professional footballer. They have Children named Sasha Piqué Mebarak and Milan Piqué Mebarak.
Shakira Nationality, Religion, Ethnicity & Zodiac Sign
- Shakira’s nationality is Colombian.
- Her religion is Catholic.
- Shakira’s zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Her father is Lebanese and her mother is a native Colombian.
Shakira’s Physical Status
Shakira is 45 Years old and his Height is 5 ft 2 in approx. and his Weight is 53 kg approx.
Roethlisberger was born in Barranquilla, Colombia. He completed her education at the University of Pennsylvania & University of California, Los Angeles.
|Real Name||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1977|
|Birth Place||Barranquilla, Colombia|
|Age (as of 2022)||45|
|Profession||Singer & songwriter|
|Education Qualification||University of Pennsylvania & University of California, Los Angeles|
|Height||5 ft 8in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father – William Mebarak ChadidMother – Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado|
|Siblings||Brother – Antonio Mebarak, Moises Mebarak, Edward Mebarak, Tonino Mebarak, Robin Mebarak & Alberto MebarakSister – Patricia Mebarak, Ana Mebarak & Lucy Mebarak|
|Wife Name||Gerard Pique|
|Children||Son – Sasha Piqué Mebarak & Milan Piqué MebarakDaughter – NA|
Facts about Shakira
- She wrote her 1st poem, “La rosa de cristal” when she was 4 years old.
- Her debut album, Magia, was recorded with Sony Music Colombia in 1990 when she was 13 years old.
- Her 2nd studio album Peligro released in March.
- She entered the English language with an album named Laundry Service.
- It sold over 13 million copies worldwide.
- Following the international success of his singles “Where, Where” and “Underneath Your Clothes”, he gained his reputation as a major crossover artist.
- Their success was further strengthened with the Spanish album Physacion Oral, Vol. 1, Cell El Sol, and El Dorado.
- Shakira has sold over 80 million records, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time with a catalog of 145 songs.
- She was named Billboard’s Top Female Latin Artist of the Decade twice.
- She sold her catalog of 145 songs to Hipgnosis Songs Fund in Jan 2021.
- She released a single titled “Don’t Wait Up” on 16 July 2021.
- She released the song “Te Felicito” with singer Rauw Alejandro in April.
- She confirmed in May 2022 that work on the album was finished and it would be an electronic-infused album with hints of urban and rock music.
- 3 Grammy Awards
- 12 Latin Grammy Awards
- 4 MTV Video Music Awards
- 7 Billboard Music Awards
- 39 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 6 Guinness World Records
- 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- She was named in the Paradise Papers. It was revealed that she was the sole shareholder of a Malta-based company that was being used to transfer $30 million in music rights in Nov 2017.
- Due at least partly to information revealed in the Paradise Papers, Spanish authorities began investigating her finances in 2018.
- The Prosecutors said that she did not pay taxes in Spain between 2012 and 2014.
- Not having reached an agreement with the Spanish Prosecution Ministry, the singer decided to go to trial to prove her innocence.
- The prosecutor asked the judge for an eight-year prison sentence for six alleged tax fraud crimes in July 2022.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Shakira
Que.1 Who is Shakira?
Ans. Shakira is a Singer & Song Writer.
Que.2 What is Shakira’s Husband?
Ans. Shakira’s Husband’s name is Gerard Pique.
Que.3 Where Did Shakira Lives?
Ans. Shakira lives in Barranquilla, Colombia.
You May Like– Alex Bregman Wiki
Source>>> Google & Media