Ruchira Kamboj takes charge as India’s 1st woman envoy at the UN & meets Secretary-General Guterres.
Ruchira Kamboj Wiki
Ruchira Kamboj is a Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations. Ruchira Kamboj was born in India on 3 May 1964. She has previously served as High Commissioner of India to South Africa, the 1st female Indian Ambassador to Bhutan, and Ambassador/Permanent Representative of India to UNESCO, Paris.
Here We are providing information about Ruchira Kamboj Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Children, Parents, Nationality, Religion, Zodiac Sign, Career, Family, Eduction, Boyfriend & More
Ruchira Kamboj Family
Ruchira Kamboj was born to her parents in India on 3 May 1964. Ruhira Father is Shri Nanak Chand Kamboj. He was an officer in the Indian Army. Her mother’s name is Not Known. riter-professor (retired) of Sanskrit from the University of Delhi. She speaks three languages: Hindi, English and French.
Ruchira Kamboj Husband & Children
- Ruchira Kamboj is Officially married. Her husband’s name is Diwakar Kamboj. They got married in 1963.
- Diwakar Kamboj is an Indian businessman.
- They are bleased with 1 Daughter named Sara Kamboj.
Ruchira Kamboj Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
- Ruchira Kamboj nationality is Indian.
- Ruchira Kamboj Religion is Hinduism.
- Ruchira Kamboj zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Ruchira Kamboj Cast is Hindu.
Ruchira Kamboj Net Worth
Ruchira Kamboj is a good profassional background so she earn responsibale sum. Ruchira Kamboj’s net worth is $4 Million. Her Monthly income is $350k.
Let’s explore Ruchira Kamboj Wiki, Net Worth as of 2022, Who is Ruchira Kamboj, her Biography, her Family, and more.
Ruchira Kamboj Age, Height, Weight
Ruchira Kamboj is 59 Years old. She has good looking personality with height 5ft 8in and Weight is 60 Kg.
Ruchira Kamboj Education
Ruchira Kamboj was born in India. Her Education Qualification is M.A (Political Science).
Ruchira Kamboj Personal Details
|Real Name||Ruchira Kamboj|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1964|
|Age (as of 2022)||59|
|Profession||Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations|
|Education Qualification||M.A (Political Science)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father Name- Shri Nanak Chand Kamboj
Mother Name – Not Known
|Siblings||Brother – NA
Sister – NA
|Husband Name||Diwakar Kamboj|
|Children||Daughter – Sara Kamboj
Son – NA
Amazing Facts about Ruchira Kamboj
- She was appointed as the Ambassador/Permanent Representative – designate of India to the United Nations in New York on 21 June 2022.
- Her appointment makes her the 1st female Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations.
- She starts her diplomatic journey in Paris, France, where she was posted as the 3rd Secretary in the Indian Embassy to France from 1989-1991.
- She served in Mauritius as First Secretary and Head of Chancery at the Indian High Commission in Port Louis From 1996-1999.
- She was posted as a Counsellor at India’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York from 2002-2005.
- She was India’s Consul General in Cape Town, South Africa which position involved close liaison with the Parliament of South Africa From 2006-2009.
- She was called in on a special assignment to direct the swearing-in ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in May 2014.
- She was India’s Chief of Protocol, the first and only lady so far in Government to have held this position From 2011-2014.
- She was involved in the organization of international Summits in India inclusive of the 4th BRICS Summit in New Delhi in 2012 4th BRICS summit the 11th Council of Ministers Meeting of the Indian Ocean Rim Association in Bangalore, India in 2011.
- She was called back on special assignment to assist in the organization of the 3rd India Africa Forum Summit held in New Delhi in October 2015.
- She organized an International Conference on the Zero at UNESCO showcasing the great and glorious tradition of India in Mathematics and Science in April 2016.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Ruchira Kamboj
Que.1 Who is Ruchira Kamboj?
Ans. Ruchira Kamboj is a Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations.
Que.2 What is Ruchira Kamboj’s Husband’s Name?
Ans. Ruchira Kamboj Husband is Diwakar Kamboj.
Que.3 Where Did Ruchira Kamboj Lives?
Ans. Ruchira Kamboj Lives in India.
You May Like– Tulika Maan Wiki