Robinson Cano Wiki
Robinson Cano is a Dominican-American baseball second baseman. Robinson Cano was born in San Pedro De Macoris, the Dominican Republic on 22 October 1982. He played for the Atlanta Braves organization. He played Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees, Seattle Mariners, New York Mets, and San Diego Padres.
Robinson Cano Family
Roethlisberger was born to his parents in Lima, Ohio, the United States on 22 October 1982. His Father’s Name is Jose Cano. He is a Dominican former professional baseball pitcher who briefly pitched in Major League Baseball for the Houston Astros in 1989. His mother’s name is Claribel Mercedes.
Robinson Cano’s Wife & Children
Robinson Cano is officially unmarried yet but he has a son named Robinson Miguel Cano Castro.
Robinson Cano Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Robinson Cano’s nationality is Dominican-America. His religion is Christian. Robinson Cano’s zodiac sign is Libra.
Robinson Cano’s Net Worth
Robinson Cano’s net worth is approx. $110 million.
Robinson Cano’s Physical Status
Robinson Cano is 39 Years old and his Height is 6 ft 0 in approx. and his Weight is 95 kg approx.
Robinson Cano Education
Roethlisberger was born in San Pedro De Macoris, Dominican Republic. Robinson Cano completed his education from Barringer High School.
Robinson Cano Details
|Real Name||Robinson Cano|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1982|
|Birth Place||San Pedro De Macoris, Dominican Republic|
|Hometown||San Pedro De Macoris, Dominican Republic|
|Age (as of 2022)||39|
|Profession||American professional baseball second baseman|
|Education Qualification||School – Barringer High School|
|Height||6 ft 0 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father – Jose CanoMother – Claribel Mercedes|
|Children||Son – Bodie Roethlisberger & Benjamin Todd RoethlisbergerDaughter – Baylee Marie Roethlisberger|
Facts about Robinson Cano
- He signed with the Yankees organization as an amateur free agent in 2001.
- He wins a World Series championship in 2009.
- He played for the Mariners untill 2018.
- He is an 8 time MLB All-Star, a 5 time Silver Slugger Award winner, and a2 time Gold Glove Award winner.
- He is also the 2017 All-Star Game MVP and the 2011 Home Run Derby winner.
- He has tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs twice.
- He was suspended from MLB for 80 games for violating the league’s joint drug agreement by using furosemide in 2018.
- He was also suspended for the entire 2021 season after testing positive for stanozolol.
- He represented the Dominican Republic in international.
- He won both a gold medal and a Most Valuable Player Award in WBC tournament.
- He became one of four players to have won both a World Series and a WBC.
- He suffered through acid reflux during the 2015 season.
- He hit his 250th career home run on 7 May 2016.
- the Mariners traded He, Edwin Díaz, and $20 million to the New York Mets on 3 December 2018.
- He signed a major league contract with the San Diego Padres on 13 May 2022.
- He signed a minor league contract with the Padres and was assigned to the El Paso Chihuahuas of the Class AAA Pacific Coast League in June.
- the Padres traded He to the Atlanta Braves for cash considerations On 10 July 2022.
- He made his Braves debut against the New York Mets on 11 July 2022.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Robinson Cano
Que.1 Who is Robinson Cano?
Ans. Robinson Cano is a Dominican-American professional baseball second baseman.
Que.2 What is his Wife’s Name?
Ans. Robinson is Unmarried.
Que.3 Where Did He Lives?
Ans. Robinson Cano lives in San Pedro De Macoris, Dominican Republic.