Paul Sorvino Wiki
Paul Sorvino is an American actor. Paul Sorvino was born in Brooklyn, New York, the United States on 13 April 1939. He is also an opera singer, businessman, writer, and sculptor. He often portrayed authority figures on both sides of the law and was known for his roles in the 1990 gangster film Goodfellas, and NYPD Sergeant Phil Cerreta on the TV series Law & Order.
Paul Sorvino Family
Paul Sorvino was born to his parents in Brooklyn, New York, the United States on 13 April 1939. His Father’s Name is Ford Sorvino. He was an Italian immigrant who worked in a robe factory as a foreman. His mother’s name is Angela Maria Mattea. She was a homemaker and piano teacher of Italian. He has 1 Brother named William Sorvino.
Paul Sorvino’s Spouse & Children
- Paul Sorvino is officially married. He married Lorraine Davis in 1966. They separated in 1988. He had 3 children Mira, Michael, and Amanda from his 1st wife.
- Later She married Vanessa Arico in 1991 and separated in 1996.
- In 2014 He married Dee Dee Benkie.
Paul Sorvino Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Paul Sorvino’s nationality is American. His religion is Not Known. Paul Sorvino’s zodiac sign is Aries.
Paul Sorvino’s Net Worth
Paul Sorvino’s net worth is approx. $10 million.
Paul Sorvino’s Physical Status
Paul Sorvino is 83 Years old and his Height is 5 ft 10 in approx. and his Weight is 85kg approx.
Paul Sorvino Education
Roethlisberger was born in Brooklyn, New York, United States. He completed his School at Lafayette High School and college at American Musical And Dramatic Academy.
Paul Sorvino Details
|Real Name||Paul Anthony Sorvino|
|Date of Birth||13 April 1939|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Age (as of 2022)||83|
School – Lafayette High School
College – American Musical And Dramatic Academy
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
Father – Ford Sorvino
Mother – Angela Maria Mattea
|Siblings||Brother – William Sorvino|
|Wife Name||Dee Dee Benkie|
Daughter – Mira and Amanda
Son – Michael
Facts about Paul Sorvino
- He Starts his career as a copywriter in an advertising agency.
- In The American Musical and Dramatic Academy, He took voice lessons for 18 years and decided to go into the theatre.
- He appeared in his 1st film Carl Reiner’s Where’s Poppa? after 6 years.
- He played a supporting role in Jerry Schatzberg’s critically acclaimed The Panic in Needle Park, starring Al Pacino and Kitty Winn in 1971.
- He played the role of Italian-American communist Louis C. Fraina in Warren Beatty’s film Reds in 1981.
- He appeared in a horror film The Stuff as a reclusive militia leader, alongside future Law & Order co-star Michael Moriarty in 1985.
- He took on the role of Sergeant Phil Cerreta on the popular series Law & Order in 1991.
- He subbed for Raymond Burr in a Perry Mason TV movie, The Case of the Wicked Wives in 1993.
- He had earlier appeared as Bruce Willis’ father in the weekly series Moonlighting.
- He had a starring role as Frank DeLucca in the television drama That’s Life From 2000 to 2002.
- He played GeneCo founder Rotti Largo in the 2008 musical film Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Paul Sorvino
Que.1 Who is Paul Sorvino?
Ans. Paul Sorvino is an American Actor.
Que.2 What is Paul Sorvino’s Spouse?
Ans. Paul Sorvino’s Spouse’s name is Jwan Yosef.
Que.3 Where Did Paul Sorvino Lives?
Ans. Paul Sorvino lives in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
You May Like– C Vijayakumar Net Worth
Source>>> Google & Media