Nick Kyrgios Wiki
Nick Kyrgios is an Australian tennis player. Nick Kyrgios was born in Canberra, Australia on 27 April 1995. He also played basketball in his early life before deciding to focus on tennis when he was 14 years old. He played his 1st junior match in 2008 at a grade 4 tournament in Australia. He won his 1st ITF junior tour title in Fiji in June 2010. He gained a full scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport after 2 years.
Nick Kyrgios confirmed in Jan 2015 that he would return home and base himself in Canberra. He donated $10,000 to the Lyneham Tennis Centre redevelopment.
Nick Kyrgios Family
Nick Kyrgios was born to his parents in Canberra, Australia on 27 April 1995. His Father’s Name is Giorgos Kyrgios. He is a self-employed house painter. His mother’s name is Norlaila Kyrgios. She is a computer engineer.
Nick Kyrgios’s Wife & Children
Nick Kyrgios is officially unmarried yet but Nick Kyrgios has an open relationship with Costeen Hatzi. Costeen Hatzi is a blogger and influencer. They didn’t have any children together. Costeen Hatzi is A Popular Instagram Influencer & Model.
Nick Kyrgios Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Nick Kyrgios’s nationality is Australian. His religion is Muslim. Nick Kyrgios’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
Nick Kyrgios’s Net Worth
Nick Kyrgios’s net worth is approx. $15 million. Nick Kyrgios’s source of income is from NBA.
Nick Kyrgios’s Physical Status
Nick Kyrgios is 27Years old and his Height is 6 ft 4 in approx. and his Weight is 85 kg approx.
View this post on Instagram
Nick Kyrgios Education
Nick Kyrgios was born in Canberra, Australia. Nick Kyrgios completed his education from Radford College, Australian Institute of Sport & Daramalan College.
Nick Kyrgios Details
|Real Name||Nick Kyrgios|
|Nick Name||Wild thing|
|Date of Birth||27 April 1995|
|Birth Place||Canberra, Australia|
|Age (as of 2022)||32|
|Profession||Australian tennis player|
|Education Qualification||Radford College, Australian Institute of Sport & Daramalan College|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father – Giorgos KyrgiosMother – Norlaila Kyrgios|
|Siblings||Brother – Christos KyrgiosSister – Halimah Kyrgios|
Facts about Nick Kyrgios
- He began competing regularly on the Junior Tour in 2011, and made his Junior Grand Slam debut at the 2011 Australian Open.
- He won 2junior grand slam doubles titles and rose to junior world number 3, though he withdrew from the Australian Open Men’s Wildcard Playoff due to injury in 2012.
- He achieved the No. 1 junior ranking in 2013 by defeating Wayne Montgomery in the Traralgon International final.
- He finished the year with a singles ranking of 838 in 2013.
- He then lost to Bradley Klan in straight sets in the 1st round of qualifying at the 2013 Australian Open.
- He defeated fellow Australian Matt Reid in straight sets in the finals to win his 1st challenger tour title at the age of 17 in 2013.
- He was awarded a wildcard into the 2014 Australian Open on 8 January 2014.
- He received a wildcard to the 2014 Wimbledon Championships in June 2014.
- He earned his 1st ATP World Tour Masters event win with a 1st round victory over Santiago Giraldo in straight sets.
- He announced he was ending his 2021 season due to a knee injury.
- He was cleared of COVID-19 but withdrew from the Melbourne Summer Set ATP 250 tournament due to asthma.
- He tested positive for COVID-19 and had to withdraw from the next warm-up tournament on 10 January.
- He played in the inaugural ATP Cup in 2020 in Brisbane and in the Sydney finals.
- He made his Davis Cup debut for Australia in September 2013 against Poland at the age of 18.
- He qualified for his 1st Olympics at Rio 2016 but withdrew from the event due to differences with the Australian Olympic Committee.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Nick Kyrgios
Que.1 Who is Nick Kyrgios?
Ans. Nick Kyrgios is an Australian tennis player.
Que.2 What is his Wife’s Name?
Ans. Nick Kyrgios is Unmarried.
Que.3 Where Did He Lives?
Ans. Nick Kyrgios lives in Canberra, Australia.