Narendra Modi Net Worth
Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India. Narendra Modi was born in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat on 17 September 1950. Narendra Modi’s net worth is approx. $30 million. His monthly income is $3,500.
Narendra Modi Wiki
Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India. Narendra Modi was born in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat on 17 September 1950. He is serving as the 14th and current prime minister of India since 2014. He was the chief minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament from Varanasi.
Narendra Modi Family
Narendra Modi was born to his parents in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat on 17 September 1950. His Father’s Name is Damodardas Mulchand Modi. His mother’s name is Heeraben Modi. He has 4 brothers named Amrit Modi, Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi, Prahlad Modi, Pankaj Modi, and a sister named Soma Modi.
Narendra Modi Wife & Children
Narendra Modi is officially Married in 1968. His wife’s name is Jashodaben Modi. She is a retired teacher.
Narendra Modi Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Narendra Modi’s nationality is Indian. His Religion is Hinduism. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Let’s explore Narendra Modi Wiki, Net Worth as of 2022, Who is Narendra Modi, his Biography, his Family, and more.
Narendra Modi Physical Status
Narendra Modi is 71 Years old and his Height is 5ft 7in approx. and his Weight is 78 KG.
Narendra Modi Education
Narendra Modi was born in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat. He completed his education at the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi & Gujarat University.
Narendra Modi Details
|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat|
|Age (as of 2022)||71|
|Profession||Prime Minister of India & Prime Minister|
|Education Qualification||School of Open Learning, University of Delhi & Gujarat University|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Parents||Father Name- Damodardas Mulchand Modi
Mother Name – Heeraben Modi
|Siblings||Brother – Amrit Modi, Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi, Prahlad Modi, Pankaj Modi
Sister – Soma Modi
|Wife Name||Jashodaben Modi|
|Children||Daughters – NASon – NA|
More Facts about Narendra Modi
- He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party and the RSS.
- He is the 1st prime minister to have been born after India’s independence in 1947.
- He was appointed CM of Gujarat in 2001 due to Keshubhai Patel’s failing health.
- He led the BJP in the 2014 general election which gave the party a majority in the lower house of Indian parliament, the Lok Sabha, for the 1st time for any single party since 1984.
- He was named the BJP’s candidate for PM ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha election in Sep 2013.
- The BJP won 31% of the vote and more than doubled its tally in the Lok Sabha to 282, becoming the 1st party to win a majority of seats on its own since 1984.
- He was a candidate for the Lok Sabha in two constituencies: Varanasi and Vadodara.
- He was unanimously elected leader of the BJP and was appointed prime minister by India’s president.
- He was renamed as the BJP candidate for prime minister for the 2019 general election On 13 October 2018.
- He launched the Main Bhi Chowkidar campaign ahead of the general election, against the Chowkidar Chor Hai campaign slogan of INC.
- He was targeted by the opposition on corruption allegations over the Rafale deal with France government.
- He made defense and national security among the foremost topics for the election campaign, especially after the Pulwama attack, and the retaliatory attack of the Balakot airstrike was counted as an achievement of the Modi administration.
- He was unanimously appointed the prime minister for a 2nd time by the NDA after the alliance won the election for the 2nd time by securing 353 seats in the Lok Sabha with the BJP alone winning 303 seats.
- He abolished the Planning Commission, replacing it with the National Institution for Transforming India, or NITI Aayog in Dec 2014.
- He repealed 1,200 obsolete laws in his 1st 3 years as prime minister; a total of 1,301 such laws had been repealed by previous governments over 64 years.
- He started a monthly radio program titled “Mann Ki Baat” on 3 Oct 2014.
- He also launched the Digital India program, to ensure that government services are available electronically, and build infrastructure to provide high-speed Internet access to rural areas.
- He launched the Ujjwala scheme to provide free LPG connection to rural households.
- Parliament of India declared the practice of Triple Talaq illegal on 30 July 2019.
- The government moved resolution to scrap Article 370 in the Rajya Sabha, and also reorganize the state with Jammu and Kashmir serving as one of the union territories and the Ladakh region separated as a separate union territory on 5 Aug 2019.
- He introduced the Make in India initiative to encourage foreign companies to manufacture products in India, to turn the country into a global manufacturing hub in Sep 2014.
- The government demonetized ₹500 and ₹1000 banknotes, with the stated intention of curbing corruption, black money, the use of counterfeit currency, and terrorism on 9 Nov 2016.
- Over the 1st 4 years of Modi’s premiership, India’s GDP grew at an average rate of 7.23%, higher than the rate of 6.39% under the previous government.
- The Indian Economy in 2021 recovered with a growth rate of around 9% in FY21 and is expected to grow around 8.2% in FY22, as estimated by IMF and WB; although the growth rate in 2020 was -6.6% due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The BJP sought to identify itself with political leaders known to have opposed Hindu nationalism, including B. R. Ambedkar, Subhas Chandra Bose, and Ram Manohar Lohia during the 2014 election campaign.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Narendra Modi
Que.1 Who is Narendra Modi?
Ans. Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India.
Que.2 What is Narendra Modi’s Wife’s Name?
Ans. Narendra Modi’s Wife’s name is Jashodaben Modi.
Que.3 Where Did Narendra Modi Lives?
Ans. Narendra Modi Lives in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat.
Que.4 What Political Party does Narendra Modi Represent?
Ans. Narendra Modi represents the Bhartiya Janta Party.
You May Like – Ruchira Kamboj Wiki
Source>>> Google & Media