Kangana Ranaut Wiki
Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress. Kangana Ranaut was born in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India on 23 March 1987. She is also a filmmaker. She is known for her work in female-led Movies. Ranaut took up modeling for a brief period of time At the age of 16.
Kangana Ranaut Parents & Siblings
Kangana Ranaut was born to her parents in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India on 23 March 1987. Her Father’s Name is Amardeep Ranaut. He is a businessman. Her mother’s name is Asha Ranaut. She is a school teacher. She has a sister named Rangoli Chandel and a brother named Akshat. Her sister works as her manager in 2014.
Kangana Ranaut’s Husband & Children
Kangana Ranaut is officially Unmarried. she has many previous relationships and controversy among them.
Kangana Ranaut Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Kangana Ranaut’s nationality is India. Her religion is Hindu. Kangana Ranaut’s zodiac sign is Aries.
Kangana Ranaut’s Net Worth
Kangana Ranaut’s net worth is approx. $13 Million. Her source of income is Acting and her production company.
View this post on Instagram
Kangana Ranaut’s Physical Status
Kangana Ranaut is 35 Years old and her height is 5 ft 6 in approx. and her Weight is 55Kg.
Kangana Ranaut Education
Kangana Ranaut was born in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India. Kangana Ranaut completed her education from DAV School Chandigarh & Asha Chandra’s drama school, New York Film Academy.
Kangana Ranaut Details
|Real Name||Kangna Amardeep Ranaut|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1987|
|Birth Place||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India.|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India.|
|Age (as of 2022)||35|
|Education Qualification||School – DAV School Chandigarh & Asha Chandra’s drama school, New York Film Academy|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father – Amardeep RanautMother – Asha Ranaut|
|Siblings||Sister – Rangoli ChandelBrother – Akshat Ranaut|
Facts about Kangana Ranaut
- she made her film debut in the 2006 with Gangster movie.
- Kangana was won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- Later She worked in Woh Lamhe, Life in a Metro and Fashion.
- She appeared in Raaz: The Mystery Continues in 2009 and Once Upon a Time in Mumbaaiin 2010.
- Than she worked in Tanu Weds Manu in 2011.
- She appeared in the romantic comedies I Love NY.
- Her career prospects improved in 2013 when she played a mutant in the science fiction film Krrish 3.
- She went on to win 2 consecutive National Film Awards for Best Actress for playing an abandoned bride in the drama Queen and a dual role in Tanu Weds Manu: Returns.
- Her sole successful venture in this period was her co-directorial venture, the biopic Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi in 2019.
- She launched her own production company named Manikarnika Films under which she works as director and producer in 2020.
- She lives in Mumbai with her sister Rangoli, who was the victim of an acid attack in 2006.
- She follows the teachings of the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda and considers meditation to be the highest form of worshipping God.
- She has been studying the dance form of kathak from the Nateshwar Nritya Kala Mandir Since 2009.
- She hosted the reality show Lock Upp in 2022.
- She then played a spy in the action film Dhaakad.
- She was awarded a 4th Best Actress Award for Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi and Panga At the 67th National Film Awards.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Kangana Ranaut
Que.1 Who is Kangana Ranaut?
Ans. Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress.
Que.2 What is her Husband’s Name?
Ans. Kangana Ranaut is unmarried.
Que.3 Where Did She Lives?
Ans. Kangana Ranaut lives in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India.