Jonny Bairstow Wiki
Jonny Bairstow is an English Cricketer. He was born in Bradford, the United Kingdom on 26 September 1989. Jonny Bairstow Plays for England in Internations. He plays for Yorkshire in Domestic Cricket. and also played for Punjab Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL(Indian Premier League). He played in multiple Twenty20 leagues and ODI(One day Internation). He starts playing in his earlier life. He starts playing at the age of 11. His first debate in cricket was in ODI & T20.
Jonny Bairstow Family
Jonny Bairstow was born to his parents in the United Kingdom on 26 September 1989. His Father’s Name is David Bairstow. He was a Wicket Keeper in Yorkshire and England Cricket Team. His mother’s name is Janet Bairstow. She was elected as Yorkshire’s 1st female vice-president.
Jonny Bairstow’s Wife & Children
Jonny Bairstow is officially unmarried yet but he has an open relationship with Eleanor Tomlinson. Eleanor Tomlinson is an English actress. They didn’t have any children together. Eleanor Tomlinson became popular because of her amazing role in Jack the Giant Slayer came in 2010.
Jonny Bairstow Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Jonny Bairstow’s nationality is British. His Cast is not Known and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Libra.
View this post on Instagram
Jonny Bairstow’s Net Worth
Jonny Bairstow’s net worth is approx. $8 Million. His source of income is England Cricket Team.
Jonny Bairstow’s Physical Status
Jonny Bairstow is 32 Years old and his Height is 5ft 8in approx. and his Weight is 75Kg approx.
Jonny Bairstow Education
Jonny Bairstow was born in Bradford, the United Kingdom. He completed his school at St Peter’s School, York, England.
Jonny Bairstow Details
|Real Name||Jonathan Marc Bairstow|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1989|
|Birth Place||Bradford, the United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Bradford, the United Kingdom|
|Age (as of 2022)||32|
|Education Qualification||School Passed|
|Parents||Father – David BairstowMother – Janet Bairstow|
|Siblings||Brother – Andrew BairstowSister – Rebecca Bairstow|
Facts about Jonny Bairstow
- He is a Right Hand Batsman and also a Wicket Keeper.
- In 2007 he played for his School named Saint Peter School; He scored 654 runs in this tournament and received the Cricketer of the Year Award.
- He has also played for the Leeds United youth team.
- In 2010 he was playing for the Yorkshire team and scored 918 runs, after his performance, he got selected in the England Performance Programme squad to tour Australia in 2010.
- He was the only batsman on Yorkshire Team to score over 1000 runs in that season.
- He was named man of the match in the second T20 in February 2012.
- Jonny Bairstow stats are amazing.
- He played against Pakistan at Dubai International Cricket Stadium and England won the match.
- He was announced as wicketkeeper in Test cricket from the side of England in 2015.
- In the 2019 World cup matches, he scored 90 against Afghanistan, 111 against India, and 109 against New Zealand.
- England won all 3 of these matches. because of his best performance, England manages to win the Cricket world cup 2019.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Jonny Bairstow
Que.1 Who is Jonny Bairstow?
Ans. Jonny Bairstow is an English Cricketer from England Cricket Team.
Que.2 What is his Wife’s Name?
Ans. He is Unmarried.
Que.3 Where Did He Lives?
Ans. He Lives in Bradford, the United Kingdom.
Que.4 What Cricket Team does He Represent?
Ans. He represents England Cricket Team.