Jo Koy Wiki
Jo Koy is an American stand-up comedian. Jo Koy was born in Tacoma, Washington, United States on 2 June 1971. Jo’s mother encouraged him to participate in the show. He credits his comedy to his mother. He often tells stories about her in his shows.
Jo Koy Family
Jo Koy was born to his parents in Tacoma, Washington, United States on 2 June 1971. His Father’s Name is John C. Herbert. He was in the United States Air Force. His Mother’s name is Josie Harrison. He has 2 Sisters named Rowena Cook & Gemma Herbert, and 1 Brother named Robert Herbert.
Jo Koy Wife & Children
Jo Koy is officially married. His Wife’s name is Angie King. She is a Filipino-American artist and singer. She is known as her stage name “Nura Luca”. They have a son named Joseph Herbert Jr.
Jo Koy Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Jo Koy’s nationality is American. His religion is Christian. Jo Koy’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
Jo Koy Net Worth
Jo Koy net worth is approx. $5 million. His source of income is comedy & Acting.
Jo Koy Physical Status
Jo Koy is 51 Years old and his Height is 5 ft 10 in approx. and his Weight is 64 Kg approx.
Jo Koy Education
Jo Koy was born in Tacoma, Washington, United States. He completed his School at Henry Foss High School and college University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Jo Koy Biography
|Real Name||Joseph Glenn Herbert|
|Nick Name||Jo Koy|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1971|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, Washington, United States|
|Hometown||Tacoma, Washington, United States|
|Age (as of 2022)||51|
|Profession||American stand-up comedian|
|Education Qualification||School – Henry Foss High SchoolCollege – University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Father – John C. Herbert
Mother – Josie Harrison
Sister – Rowena Cook & Gemma Herbert
Brother – Robert Herbert
|Wife Name||Angie King|
|Children||Son – Joseph Herbert Jr.Daughter – NA|
Facts about Jo Koy
- He starts his stand-up career at a comedy club in Las Vegas in 1994.
- Later he moved to open mic night in the Catch a Rising Star show at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- He rented a Theater and went door to door and sold tickets for his comedy shows.
- A Los Angeles talent coordinator spotted Koy and landed him on BET’s Comic View for his 1st television appearance.
- He appeared in Comic View for 2 Seasons.
- The comedian has also featured on other TV stand-up specials such as Jamie Foxx Presents: LollaPalooza! has acted in.
- Jo Koy has won the Showtime at the Apollo, performed in front of troops in the USO Tour, and can be seen on various VH1 I Love.
- he was awarded Canada’s prestigious Gemini Award.
- He was a guest at Chelsea Handler’s roundtable discussion on E’s Chelsea Lately.
- Joe Coy has appeared on Carlos Mencias Punisher Tour performing stand-up comedy.
- He acted in The Tonight Show in 2005.
- He started a podcast named The Michael Yo and Jo Koy Show with comedian and TV host Michael Yo on 23 July 2012.
- He joined the Podcast One family and hosts the weekly podcast, The Coy Pond.
- He released the Show Jo Koy: Comin’ In Hot on 12 June 2019 on Netflix.
- He performed 2 shows on stage at the Wheeler Opera House, Aspen, CO for the closing night of the Aspen Laugh Festival on 23 Feb 2019.
- Jo Koy: In His Elements, a comedy by Filipino American comedians, DJs, and B-boys on 12 June 2020 released on Netflix.
- The Jo Koy Foundation hosted its 1st philanthropic event in “Hilarity for Charity” a stand-up comedy show featuring Koy, along with special surprise comedic guests On 4 Aug 2009.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Jo Koy
Que.1 Who is Jo Koy?
Ans. Jo Koy is an American stand-up comedian.
Que.2 What is Jo Koy Wife?
Ans. Jo Koy Wife name is Angie King.
Que.3 Where Did Jo Koy Lives?
Ans. Jo Koy lives in Tacoma, Washington, United States.
You May Like– Michele Riondino Net Worth
Source>>> Google & Media