Elon Musk Wiki
Elon Musk is a business Man and investor who was born in Pretoria, South Africa on 28 June 1971. Elon Musk is the Richest person in the world. Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla Motors. Elon Musk is the CEO, Founder & Chief Engineer at SpaceX, founder of The Boring Company, and co-founder of OpenAI and Neuralink.
Elon Musk Bussines & Startups
- Elon Musk and his brother Greg Kouri founded the web software company Zip2. They borrowed funds from His father. They start it in a rented office in Palo Alto. He could not afford an apartment and instead rented an office at that time. He slept on the couch and shared one computer with his brother in 1995.
- Elon Musk was the cofounder of X.com’s online financial services and e-mail payment company. The startup was one of the first joint-insured online banks. Later 200,000 customers joined the service. The company’s investors regarded him as inexperienced and replaced CEO Bill Harris by the end of the year 1999. PayPal service was renamed PayPal in 2001. In 2002, PayPal was bought by eBay for $1.5 billion in stock, of which Elon Musk is the largest shareholder with 11.72% of shares receiving $175.8 million.
- Elon Musk became involved with the nonprofit Mars Society and discussed funding plans to place a growth chamber for plants on Mars. In October of the same year, he with Jim Cantrell and Mike Griffin traveled to Moscow to buy refurbished intercontinental ballistic missiles that could send the greenhouse payloads into space. Kosmotras offered 1 rocket for $8 million, which He rejected and decided to start a company that could build affordable rockets. Elon Musk founded SpaceX in May 2002 and become the company’s CEO and Chief Engineer with a $100 million investment.
- Tesla Motors was incorporated in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning. Elon Musk invested $6.5 million and became the majority shareholder in 2004. He took an active role within the company and oversaw Roadster product design but was not deeply involved in day-to-day business operations. Because of the financial crisis, Eberhard was ousted from the firm and Elon Musk became CEO and product architect of the company in 2008.
- Elon Musk co-founded Neuralink in 2016. This is a neurotechnology startup company. This company works on integrating the human brain with artificial intelligence. The devices will reconcile with the latest improvements in AI to stay updated. These improvements could enhance memory and allow the devices to communicate with software more effectively.
- Elon Musk described one of their devices as a Fitbit in your skull that could soon cure paralysis, deafness, blindness, and other disabilities at a 2020 live demonstration. Many neuroscientists and publications criticized these claims.
- Elon Musk founded The Boring Company to construct tunnels in 2017. The company began discussions with regulatory bodies and initiated construction of a 9.1m wide, 15m long, and 4.6m deep test trench on the premises of SpaceX’s offices as it required no permits.
- Elon Musk tweeted interest in buying Twitter in 2017. He began purchasing significant quantities of shares in the company, reaching a 5% stake in the company in March 2022. He reached a total of 73115038 shares on 1 April, 9.13% of Twitter’s overall shares, then valued at $2.64 billion, making him the largest shareholder.
- Elon Musk announced plans for a vacuum tube train and assigned a dozen engineers from SpaceX and Tesla. Later Musk unveiled the concept, which he dubbed the Hyperloop. A transport system could be built between the Greater Los Angeles Area and the San Francisco Bay Area for $6 billion. The proposal, if technologically feasible at the costs he has cited, would make Hyperloop travel cheaper than any other mode of transport for long distances.
- Elon Musk founded OpenAI in 2015. It is a not-for-profit AI research company. company counteracts large corporations who may gain too much power by owning SIS(super-intelligence systems). Elon Musk left the OpenAI board to avoid possible future conflicts with his role as CEO of Tesla as the company increasingly became involved in AI through Tesla Autopilot in 2018.
- Elon Musk is president of Musk the Foundation. which states its purpose is to provide solar-power energy systems in support of research, development, and advocacy, and support science and engineering educational efforts. From 2002 to 2018, it gave out $25 million directly to nonprofits, nearly half of which went to OpenAI, which was at the time a non-profit organization.
Let’s explore Elon Musk Wiki, Net Worth as of 2022, Who is Elon Musk, His Biography, His Family, and how he became so rich.
- Elon Musk made $175.8 million by selling PayPal to eBay in 2002.
- At the start of 2020, Elon Musk had a net worth of $27 billion and by the year’s end, his net worth had increased by $150 billion.
- Elon Musk crossed Amazon founder Jeff Bezos with a net worth of $185 billion and become the richest person in the world.
Elon Musk Family
Elon Musk was born to his parents in Pretoria, South Africa on 28 June 1971. His Father’s Name is Errol Musk. He was an electromechanical engineer, sailor, pilot, property developer, consultant, and half-owner of a Zambian emerald mine near Lake Tanganyika. His mother’s name is Maye Musk. She was a Model & a dietitian. He has a brother. His name is Kimbal and His sister’s name is Tosca.
Elon Musk Wife & Children
- Elon Musk married his 1st wife in 2000. His wife’s name is Justine Wilson. They had Twins named Griffin and Xavier. Later they get separated in 2008.
- In 2008 Elon Musk starts dating Talulah Riley. She is an English Actress. They got married in 2010. In 2012, He divorced Talulah Riley 2012. Elon Musk and Talulah Riley remarried in 2013. Elon Musk filed 2nd divorce from Talulah Riley in Dec 2014 finalized in 2016.
- Then He dated Amber Heard in 2017. Later He was accused by Johnny Depp of having an affair with Amber Heard.
- Elon Musk and Grimes dated each other in 2018. She is a Canadian musician. Their son born in May 2020. Their son’s name is X Æ A-12 later changed to X AE A-XII.
- According to a published court document revealing that Musk had twins with Shivon Zilis in July 2022.
Elon Musk Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Elon Musk’s nationality is South Africa and Canada. His Cast is not Known and his religion is not known. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
Elon Musk Physical Status
Elon Musk is 51 Years old and his Height is 5 feet 11 inches approx. and his Weight is 82 KG approx.
Elon Musk Education
Elon Musk completed his education at the University of Pretoria, Queen’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, and materand is science at Stanford University in California.
Elon Musk Wiki
|Real Name||Elon Musk|
|Nick Name||Teflon Elon|
|Date of Birth||28 June 1971|
|Birth Place||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Hometown||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Age (as of 2022)||51|
|Profession||business Man and investor|
|Nationality||South Africa and Canada|
University of PretoriaQueen’s University
University of Pennsylvania
Wharton Schoolmaterials science at Stanford University in California
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
|Hair Color||Light Ash Blonde|
Father -Errol Musk
Mother – Maye Musk
|Siblings||Sister – Irma Santana, Maria Santana, Laura Santana & Leticia SantanaBrother – Jorge Santana, Antonio Santana|
|Wife Name||Justine Wilson|
|Children||Griffin & XavierX AE A-XII|
His Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Elon Musk
Que.1 Who is Elon Musk?
Ans. Elon Musk is a business Man and investor.
Que.2 What is Elon Musk’s Wife’s Name?
Ans. Elon Musk’s Wife’s name is Justine Wilson.
Que.3 Where Did Elon Musk Lives?
Ans. Elon Musk Lives in Pretoria, US.
You May Like– Thor Love and Thunder
Source>>> Google & Media