Ed Sheeran Wiki
Ed Sheeran is an English singer-songwriter. Ed Sheeran was born in Halifax, the United Kingdom on 17 February 1991. He Starts writing songs at the age of 11. He independently released the extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project in 2011.
Ed Sheeran Family
Ed Sheeran was born to his parents in Halifax, the United Kingdom on 17 February 1991. His Father’s Name is John Sheeran. He was a curator at Cartwright Hall. His mother’s name is Imogen Sheeran. She worked at Manchester City Art Gallery.
Ed Sheeran’s Wife & Children
Ed Sheeran is officially married. His wife’s name is Cherry Seaborn. He has a daughter named Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran.
Ed Sheeran Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Ed Sheeran’s nationality is English. His religion is Christian. Ed Sheeran’s zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Ed Sheeran’s Net Worth
Ed Sheeran’s net worth is approx. $207 million.
Ed Sheeran’s Physical Status
Ed Sheeran is 31Years old and his Height is 5 ft 8 in approx. and his Weight is 82kg approx.
Ed Sheeran Education
Roethlisberger was born in Halifax, United Kingdom. He completed his School at Thomas Mills High School & ACM Guildford and college at the Access Creative College & National Youth Theatre.
Ed Sheeran Details
|Real Name||Edward Christopher Sheeran|
|Date of Birth||17 February 1991|
|Birth Place||Halifax, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Halifax, United Kingdom|
|Age (as of 2022)||31|
|Profession||Singer & song Writer|
|Education Qualification||School – Thomas Mills High School & ACM GuildfordCollege – Access Creative College & National Youth Theatre|
|Height||5 ft 8in|
|Parents||Father – John SheeranMother – Imogen Sheeran|
|Wife Name||Cherry Seaborn|
|Children||Daughter – Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran|
Facts about Ed Sheeran
- He signed with Asylum Records.
- His album + was released in Sep 2011 and topped the UK Albums Chart.
- He won the Brit Awards for Best British Male Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act in 2012.
- His 3rd album ÷ was released in March 2017.
- The 1st 2 singles Shape of You and Castle on the Hill are super Hit.
- He had accumulated ten top 10 singles from ÷ on the UK Singles Chart, breaking the record for most top 10 UK singles from 1 album in March 2017.
- The Official Charts Company named him artist of the decade, with the most combined success in the UK album and singles charts in the 2010 in Dec 2019.
- Spotify named him the 2nd most streamed artist of the decade Globally.
- He appeared on the BBC music show Later with Jools Holland on 26 April 2011.
- He performed at the Teenage Cancer Trust charity concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London where he unveiled Take It Back on 24 March 2014.
- He his 1st number-1 single in the UK By early June 2014.
- His 2nd studio album × was released worldwide on 23 June 2014.
- He received the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year on 21 May.
- He co-hosted the 2015 Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on 21 June.
- He wrote Love Yourself for Justin Bieber’s 4th album in 2015.
- He performed at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park’s Great Lawn in New York.
- The festival was broadcast on NBC in the US on 27 Sep and the BBC in the UK on 28 Sep.
- He tweeted a picture and changed his Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to a light blue on 13 Dec 2016.
- Shape of You and Castle on the Hill entered the UK Singles Chart at number 1 and number 2 on 13 Jan.
- He announced dates for the beginning of the Divide Tour with shows in Europe, South America and North America from 17 March.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Ed Sheeran
Que.1 Who is Ed Sheeran?
Ans. Ed Sheeran is a Singer & Song Writer.
Que.2 What is Ed Sheeran’s Wife?
Ans. Ed Sheeran’s wife’s name is Cherry Seaborn.
Que.3 Where Did Ed Sheeran Lives?
Ans. Ed Sheeran lives in Halifax, United Kingdom.
You May Like– Ben Affleck Wiki
Source>>> Google & Media