Chris Carson Net Worth
Chris Carson is an American football running back. Chris Carson was born in Biloxi, Mississippi, the United States on 16 September 1994. He played for the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL and played college football at Butler Community College. Later he transferred to Oklahoma State in 2016.
Chris Carson announced his retirement from football after 5 seasons due to the neck injury he sustained in the 2021 season on 26 July 2022.
Chris Carson Net Worth
Chris Carson’s net worth is $2 million and his income source is football.
Chris Carson Family
Chris Carson was born to his parents in Biloxi, Mississippi, the United States on 16 September 1994. His Father’s Name is Dorian Rowe. His mother’s name is Dina Rowe.
Chris Carson Wife/Girlfriend & Children
Chris Carson is Officially Unmarried.
Chris Carson Nationality, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Chris Carson’s nationality is American. His religion is Christian. Chris Carson’s zodiac sign is Virgo.
Chris Carson Physical Status
Chris Carson is 27 Years old and his Height is 5 ft 11 in approx. and his Weight is 101 kg approx.
Chris Carson Education
Chris Carson was born in Biloxi, Mississippi, United States. Chris Carson completed his school at Parkview High School, and college at Butler Community College.
Chris Carson Details
|Real Name||Christopher Dewayne Carson|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1994|
|Birth Place||Biloxi, Mississippi, United States|
|Hometown||Biloxi, Mississippi, United States|
|Age (as of 2022)||27|
|Profession||American football running back|
School – Parkview High School
College – Butler Community College
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Hair Color||Naturally dark|
Father – Dorian Rowe
Mother – Dina Rowe
Brother – NA
Sister – NA
Facts about Chris Carson
- He played 2 seasons for Butler Community College.
- He played 2 seasons under head coach Mike Gundy.
- He had 17 carries for 146 yards and a touchdown against TCU, on 19 Nov 2016.
- He was selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the seventh round, 249th overall in the NFL Draft 2017.
- The Seahawks signed him to a 4-year, $2.46 million contract with a signing bonus of $65,129 on 12 May 2017.
- He had 6 rushes for 39 yards and 1 reception for 10 yards in a 17–9 loss to the Green Bay Packers in his NFL debut on 10 Sep 2017.
- He returned from his injury to contribute immediately for the Seahawks in the 2018 season.
- He suffered a fractured hip and was placed on injured reserve on 24 Dec 2019, ending his season.
- He rushed 6 times for 21 yards and caught 6 passes for 45 yards and 2 receiving touchdowns during the 38–25 road victory against the Atlanta Falcons.
- He became the Seahawks’ 1st running back to record multiple receiving touchdowns in a game since Dan Doornink did so in Week 9 of the 1981 season.
- He re-signed on a two-year contract with the Seahawks on 27 March 2021.
- In Week 4, He suffered a neck injury and missed the following game, then He was placed on injured reserve on 15 Oct 2021.
- It was revealed that Carson needed neck surgery, which prematurely ended his 2021 season on 19 Nov.
- He announced his retirement from football after 5 seasons due to the neck injury he sustained in the 2021 season on 26 July 2022.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Chris Carson
Que.1 Who is Chris Carson?
Ans. Chris Carson is an American football running back.
Que.2 Who is Chris Carson’s girlfriend?
Ans. Chris Carson is single and not dating anyone.
Que.3 What Net Worth has Chris Carson?
Ans. Chris Carson has a net worth of $2 million.
You May Like– Buck Martinez Wiki
Source>>> Google & Media