Table of Contents
Anne Heche News
Anne Heche is in a coma and had a severe anoxic brain injury. According to her Family, She is not expected to survive.
Anne Heche Wiki
Anne Heche is an American actress. Anne Heche was born in Aurora, Ohio, the United States on 25 May 1969. She is also an actress, writer, and producer. She starred in the sitcom Ellen in 1994. It earned her a Primetime Emmy Award for “The Puppy Episode”.
Anne Heche was born to her parents in Aurora, Ohio, the United States on 25 May 1969. Her Father’s Name is Donald Joe Heche. He passed away after suffering from complications of Aids. Her mother’s name is Nancy Heche. She is an American author. She has 3 sisters named Abigail Heche, Susan Bergman & Cynthia Heche an,d a brother named Nate Heche.
Anne Heche’s Husband & Children
Anne Heche is officially married. She is married to Coleman Laffoon in 2001. They separated in 2009. She has a son named Homer Laffoon & a daughter Atlas Heche Tupper.
Anne Heche Nationality, Ethnicity, Religion, Cast & Zodiac Sign
Anne Heche’s nationality is American. Her religion is Christian. Anne Heche’s zodiac sign is Gemini. She has is Swiss German and Norwegian ancestry.
Anne Heche’s Net Worth
Anne Heche’s net worth is approx. $4 Million. Her source of income is Acting.
Anne Heche’s Physical Status
Anne Heche is 53 Years old and her height is 5 feet 5 inches approx. and her Weight is 53 Kg.
Anne Heche Education
Anne Heche was born in Aurora, Ohio, United States Ellen She completed her education at Ocean City High School, Francis W. Parker School.
Anne Heche Details
|Real Name||Anne Heche|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1969|
|Birth Place||Aurora, Ohio, United States|
|Hometown||Aurora, Ohio, United States|
|Age (as of 2022)||53|
|Education Qualification||School – Francis W. Parker School & Hospitality ManagementCollege – University of New Orleans|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Father – Donald Joe HecheMother – Nancy Heche|
|Siblings||Sister – Abigail Heche, Susan Bergman & Cynthia Heche Brother -Nate Heche|
|Husband Name||Coleman Laffoon|
|Children||Son – Homer Laffoon Daughter – Atlas Heche Tupper|
Facts about Anne Heche
- She made her primetime television debut in an episode of Murphy Brown In Nov 1991.
- She landed her 1st substantial role as a college student contemplating an abortion in a segment of the made-for-HBO In 1996.
- She gained positive notice from film critic Alison Macor of the Austin Chronicle.
- Her 1st starring role came in the 1998 romantic adventure Six Days, Seven Nights.
- She starred in Gus Van Sant’s Psycho.
- She appeared alongside Nicole Kidman and Cameron Bright in the well-received independent drama Birth in 2004.
- She appeared in the small-scale dramedy Sexual Life.
- She starts work on he own series, Men in Trees In 2006.
- She appeared as the girlfriend of a narcissistic gigolo in the sex comedy Spread.
- She played a supporting role in My Friend Dahmer as the teenaged Jeffrey Dahmer’s mentally ill mother, Joyce In 2017.
- She debuted as Deputy Director Patricia Campbell of the Defense Intelligence Agency On 25 Sept 2017.
- She joined the television series Chicago P.D. in a supporting role In 2018.
- She was announced as one of the celebrities competing on the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars On 2 Sept 2020.
Social Media Accounts
SOME FAQs ABOUT Anne Heche
Que.1 Who is Anne Heche?
Ans. Anne Heche is an American actress.
Que.2 What is Anne Heche’s Husband’s Name?
Ans. Anne Heche’s Husband’s name is Coleman Laffoon.
Que.3 Where Did Anne Heche Lives?
Ans. Anne Heche lives in Aurora, Ohio, United States
You May Like– Ellen DeGeneres Wiki
Source>>> Google & Media